Saturday, December 22nd
11 AM – 4 PM
Child drop-off begins at 10:45 in the Parish Hall
Pageant performed at 3:30 pm in the church
• Ages 2-4 Sheep
Don’t need to arrive until 2:15; either need to be potty-trained or accompanied by a parent
• Grades K-4 Characters in the nativity story / Choir
• Grades 5-12 Narrators / Choir / Helpers
• Adults Helpers (Costume distribution, stagehands, child supervision)
• Children will need to bring a bag lunch (lunch will be at 12:45.)
• Please consider volunteering! We need parental help in all capacities, so if one area isn’t your cup-of-tea, we need help somewhere else. ASK!!
Signups begin Dec. 9th
Contact Kelley Peffer (email@example.com) for more info.